Apply for CUE Membership today!
If you represent a consumer advocacy organization and would be interested in joining our coalition of organizations dedicated to spreading and advocating for the use of evidence-based healthcare (EBHC), we encourage you to apply for CUE membership!
2. Received applications will be sent to the Steering Committee for review and approval. Applicant organizations must be approved by a 2/3 vote of the CUE Steering Committee.
3. The individual making the application for his or her organization will be notified of the CUE Steering Committee decision within two weeks of submitting their application.
Benefits of joining CUE include:
- Free access to the Cochrane Library
- Opportunities to get involved in research and research implementation projects through the CUE Clearinghouse
- Access to CUE's latest educational resources on evidence-based healthcare, advisory panel engagement, and more!
- Ability to network with leaders of other like-minded consumer advocacy organizations
- Opportunities to engage on social media and at conferences with other healthcare stakeholders (i.e., researchers, clinicians, policy-makers)
Eligible CUE member organizations must possess an interest in evidence-based healthcare and not receive a majority of their funds from pharmaceutical companies, providers, or any other commercial sources.