Registration for the 2018 CUE Annual Membership Meeting, "How Do We Assess the 'Value' of Health Care, Given the Evidence?" on Friday, July 13, 2018 (8:30am - 4:45pm ET) is now open. It will take place at the Barbara Jordan Conference Center in Washington, D.C. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Register HERE today!
The 2018 CUE Annual Meeting agenda is available here: 2018 CUE Annual Meeting Agenda.
Confirmed speakers for the 2018 CUE Annual Membership Meeting:
- Dr. Trent Haywood, Chief Medical Officer, Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dr. Eliseo Pérez Stable, Director, National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities, National Institutes of Health
- Dr. Krisda H. Chaiyachati, Medical Director, FirstCall Virtual Care, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
- Dr. LaQuandra Nesbitt, Director, DC Department of Health
- Scott Zeger, Professor, Department of Biostatistics, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Cindy Pearson, Executive Director, National Women's Health Network
Confirmed workshops for the 2018 CUE Annual Membership Meeting:
- How to search for information about healthcare value and cost
- Health Economics 101
- "Value" in Drug Prices: What are the Challenges?